Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pinterest-ting

it has been a while since i didnt blog..

as i found my new mate, Pinterest....

as i browse and browse, i found out soooo many interesting and cool things in the web...
at first i started to bookmark them.. 
bookmark and bookmark, and then creating them in bookmark folders and it continues to be soo many..

then i started to blog, keeping every resources online and keep the link as well as the pictures for future references.. and i found out, blogging is nicer than bookmark...
then as i started browsing and blogging, i found PINTEREST...
hey, it is even easier and cool-er.. indeed it is coolest... :)

so, if i found something interesting in the web, i just need to PIN IT, and it will appear in my profile, under certain boards (same as folders)...
and there are sooo many other Pin-ers in PINTEREST with so many cool referencess...

oh my, now i cant stop my self checking my Pinterest everyday.. it became more addictive than facebook.. hahaha....

fyi, on my first two days, i had already 500 pins... hahaha.. crazy me, but there are really really tooo much cool stuffs out there in the web...
so, you need to start pin-ing and let me remind you, it is addictive... :)

this is my link at Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/alenna/

see you there

No comments:

Post a Comment